Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Here's the Scoop(s)

I was going to tell you that I'm in the middle of a busy week, but when is my life not busy? This is one of those weeks where I have more to do than normal. I'm just taking a break from working to eat lunch and share these cards. I made this first card from scraps on my desk. I paper pieced this ice cream cone and decided it needed to be a triple :) I'm not sure why I used pink paper, because my favorite ice cream isn't pink.I guess I was being open minded or something...

Stamps: Ice Cream Cone (Hambo Stamps) Happy Birthday (Stampin Up)
If this card looks familiar it's because I made some changes to one of the cards I showed you earlier this month.
Here's the before version.
Time to get back to work. I hope your day is blessed...

3 comments:

Trena in Naperville said...

Jacki,
These cards are so cuuuuttee! I think the top one is my favorite - three scoops and I dig that cherry!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

A Stroke Above said...

Ok, they say it takes 21 days to make or break a habit. It is so much fun to sign on to your blog each day and watch the counter but just look at what wonderful cards I see every day too. And I get to talk to you, too! Thanks for that great idea! The counter is getting closer. Do you feel like Vanna on Wheel of Fortune? Linda Crowder

A Stroke Above said...

Oh that counter is getting closer! I have so enjoyed seeing your site each day. Others should use your idea as inspiration for letting people see what they do every day. I really am HUNGRY now for ice cream. That must be my favorite card yet and you didn't make it from scraps! did you? What a treat!! Linda Crowder