Thursday, March 15, 2007

Walkabella


I mentioned in another post that I bought the Stampingbellas that reminded me of my girls. This one reminds me of my second daughter. She loves our dog Sam. As a matter of fact, she is the reason we even have the dog. She has wanted a dog for years and finally convinced the other kids to put dog at the top of their Christmas list in 2001. Of course they all promised to walk and feed him and all the other things kids promise to do when they are begging for a dog. She is the one that most often takes care of Sam on her own.

The card is 5 x 7. The paper is Hot Off the Press/ Paper Pizzaz. This is my all time favorite paper! I found it at Michaels and I've bought it online thru Paper Wishes. I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and the colorless blender pencil. And inspired by Dina, I drew in grass and a sidewalk so that she wasn't floating. I went crazy with the corner punches , I used the tag punch the ticket punch and the southwest(or notched corner) punch. One of the reasons I like using the soutwest corner punch is you can string fibers around it. I used green pearl cotton this time. The finishing touch is the strip of flowers on the right side. Most of them are purchased paper flowers but two of them are punched using the Spring Bouquet Flower punch (SU).


No comments: