Friday, March 16, 2007

One more Bella...



This one reminds me of my first born. I don't know if Emmybella has a tote bag here or a shopping bag. Either way, it is my first born. She is a bag lady (like me). As much as my youngest daughter loves shoes, this child loves bags! I pity the fool who picks her up from college on the weekend! She loves to shop and working in the mall is not a good idea for her.

The accent strips on this card were inspired by a tile pattern in the bathroom of a local school. Have sketch book will travel. I washed my hands before sketching, thank you!
This paper is also Hot Off the Press/ Paper Pizzaz. Just like in the previous post, I used paper flowers and the Spring Bouquet flower punch and the southwest corner punch. Once again colored with my favorite Prismacolors and colorless blender pencils. The finished size of the card is 5 x 7.

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Your bellas today were great...the DP and layout on both were ideal!