Saturday, March 17, 2007

Emelda Bella again


This is one of the stampingbellas I colored last week. She's just been sitting around here doing nothing, so I decided to use this beautiful new brown paper and make a card. I ordered more SU paper last week. I love the patterns and colors, but I don't need to purchase any more paper. As a matter of fact in the next few months, I need to pack up some of this paper and give it away! Maybe then I can organize the rest so that I can find it when I need it. Anyway...
This is an A2 card. Again we have emeldabella sporting her Prismacolor pencil look. The brown print and polka dot is DESIGNER SERIES DOUBLE-SIDED PAPER - Au Chocolat from the Stampin Up spring mini catalog. The brown cardstock is Chocolate Chip (also SU). The pink is also from Stampin Up's spring mini--that one is called Petals and Paisleys. The stamps used are: Oh Happy Day from Rubber Stampede, the polkadot background from an SU set called Polka Dots and Paisleys, bliss is also SU, don't remember the name of that set.
I punched out the word bliss with a word window punch and shortened it to fit this card. Paper flowers and a brown mini brad complete the look. Oh? forgot to mention the ticket corner punch that is used several times. I really like that punch.
That's it for today! I have another bella card that I'll post tomorrow and then I have to get to work on Mother's Day. I am hoping to actually get Mother's Day cards done in time to mail on time this year!


ETA: I forgot to mention that I used Brilliance Moonlight White ink. ;)

1 comment:

Trish D said...

Great card - I have some of that same paper sitting here but haven't even taken it out of the package yet.

(soon, my pretties, soon!!)

Love the "Oh Happy Day" sentiment with this image, too