Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thirty Days of Thankfulness: Day 7 ~ Friends!

 A little late today, but for F, I'm thankful for friendship.  I've been incredibly blessed with friends who are there for me when I need them, friends who let me come to their rescue when I can, friends who will always answer a distress call no matter how much time it's been since the last time we spoke. I have friends who I've never met in person but who always seem to know when I need a little encouragement... yes. I am blessed in the friendship department.  Here are some of my favorite friend cards along with some of my favorite friend quotes. 

A friend loves at all times and a brother is born for a time of adversity. Proverbs 17:17
If you only have one smile in you, give it to the people you love. Maya Angelou












"If friends are Flowers, that makes us Best Buds" Hambo Stamps




True friendship isn't about being there when it's convenient it's about being there when it's not.
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you do, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Maya Angelou





A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words. 



It is not so much our friends' help that helps us as the confident knowledge that they will help us. Epicurus


Friendship is a comforting smile, a familiar voice that warms the heart, and the freedom to be the person God intended. 

A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.
It is not so much our friend's help that helps us as the confident knowledge that they will help us. Epicurus
  
The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they grow separately without growing apart. Elisabeth Foley
  
Each friend represents a world in us, a world possible not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. Anais Nin




In prosperity, our friends know us, in adversity, we know our friends. John Churton Collins


Friendship is a treasured gift, and every time I talk with you I feel as if I'm getting richer and richer. 



True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable" ~ David Tyson



A friend is a hand that is always holding yours, no matter how close or far apart you may be. A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care. A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart. 




No comments: