Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hoppin' You'll Bounce

So much to say, so little time...

I will say that I made this card for a Pastor friend who is having some trouble with his knee that's going to require surgery. And on the very slim chance that he'll read this I want him to know that this is the closest image I have to Spiderman (his favorite).
Seriously, my family loves his family and we wanted to wish him well. I sending this waaaaaaaay ahead of the surgery, because you know if I don't do it know while I'm thinking about it... I hope he likes it. Do you think it's manly enough?

The paper is BasicGrey and stamps are Hambo. Monica was great, I emailed and said, I need these stamps right away,and she got them to me very quickly. Well, she and Tim, with a little help from the USPS. :)


On my way out the door to middle school. I can't believe my 'baby' is going to middle school next year. We are headed to the Middle School Orientation tonight. (Mitchell, take a bath!!! )
Just think, in a couple of years I won't have to remind him to take a bath. He'll start to notice girls and want to smell good. But hey, I'm not rushing it. I already have one teenage boy in the house. Full blown primping-in-the-mirror-too-much-cologne-attitude-having-one-minute-hugging-the-momma-the next official teen age boy!

I have to show you what came to me yesterday. It was like Christmas. But I don't have time now, but soon.

I'm hoping to get back to blogging several times a week as soon as school gets out for the summer. I have so much on my mind, so you can count on it!!! Be Blessed.

3 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Jacki, how are you doing hunny? i hope you are well. Wow what a gorgeous card, i love it, such a great image too. Have a fabulous weekend, hugs Linda x

nise said...

This is a great card! Love the background paper. Yes, you are sending a "manly" card. You picked a wonderful Hambo image and saying, too. And I am so impressed that you are going to be extremely timely. Hope things even out as you wind down the school year.

Becky said...

Jackie I love this bunny, and the design paper is lovely with this.
Kids grow up fast, one min. they are a baby and the next they are off to college.