Sunday, October 5, 2008

World Card Making Day cards

I did manage to finish a few cards last night. I've uploaded all six of them to my Flickr gallery, but I'll be posting them here separately over the next couple of days.

This first card is a belated anniversary card for my husband.

I've had this stamp for several years and this is the first card I've made with it. I got it from Stampola just before they stop selling stamps at full capacity. They still sell a few, but this is one of the designs that they discontinued.



I think I used dimensional adhesive and or glitter on every card I made last night. This is one that has both on the egg yolks.

This second card was made with Basic Grey Figgy Pudding Christmas paper pack and Hero Arts stamps. This cute little penguin is from the new Hero Arts Winter Catalog. I'm thinking ahead to teacher gifts. I really hope I finish them on time...






I used my largest circle whale of a punch on the main image ( approx 1 3/4") but it cut off the the top of his hat. I was going to add the hat separately anyway. I like how it sticks up outside the circle.

The rest of the cards will be in a separate post because they all fit into my "I is for" category. I'll write that up tomorrow. Tonight, I'm going to step away from the computer and read or something... maybe even read by the neighborhood pool for the last time until next spring. (It's in the high 80's now) In the meantime, I hope you have a blessed evening!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great cards, Jacki!! Love that little penguin - so cute! And, while I was looking at your yummy anniv. card, maybe because you colored the plate green, lol, but I was thinking of another use for the breakfast stamp. How about green eggs for the kids and *Cat In The Hat* fans! How cool would that be!?

Jacki Marie said...

and now all I have to do is locate a Ham stamp and I can pull that off! Good looking out, Cindy !