Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Thank You Card and I'm back...

Here's another simple little card taken in the dark the other night. The main image is a Hero Arts stamp called Heart Flower Blossoms. the Thank You stamps is Inkadinkado. This is a solid stamp and stamped in white pigment ink and colored with Prismacolor pencils.

It's been a few days since my last post, so let's get caught up shall we?


  1. 958... that's how many new posts were in my Google Reader after only 5 days. I think I'm subscribed to too many blogs...
We arrived home late ( 1 AM-ish to be exact)last night from the Philadelphia area. What a trip!

My youngest daughter is now 16! We visited with family and friends and I have plenty of pictures. ( that's not a threat, I promise) There was a family reunion and a baby shower involved too!

Today has been "catch up" day. I got the mail from the post office, went grocery shopping, picked up the dog from his doggie resort, and cleaned my van. I'm really inspired to do some purging in the Card Castle (so watch for some grab boxes), but not before I make a card from the image I colored while we were riding yesterday. I need to send some cards this week. I'll be back.... more pictures later.

Be blessed!!! Jacki

3 comments:

Amy said...

I've missed hearing from you Jacki!!! So glad you're back again. I'm looking foward to seeing some beautiful creations from you soon.

Hugs,
Amy

Inkerbelle said...

You always do such beautiful work, Jacki. But what amazes me the most is what you do with solid images. The way you colour them is simply gorgeous!!

Sarosa said...

What fun! Your dh definitely does not look delighted to have his picture taken, lol! Bernai is gorgeous! Wow! I was happy to put a face to your pastor ... I'll have to look at all the pictures again to get some of the names and faces again...