Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Second Favorite

Yesterday, I showed you my favorite Hero Arts card. I think this one is my second favorite!

Whenever I have to make cards for them, I always make more than one. Once I get started I play around until I've made several cards and then I choose one or two for them, or I let them choose.

This first card was published on the website and this second one wasn't.

I thought I would show it to you today. I think I'm going to send it to my friend who has a June birthday and loves green.

Stamps: Sparkle Clear Special Friend
Ink: Memories Artprint Brown
Paper: Lime and Green Notecards ( Hero Arts)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both cards are beautiful.

seamom said...

I really like both cards. The 2nd one is probably my favorite. Practically, one could use up a lot of small pieces with that design. (:-)