Monday, June 16, 2008

Flourish Flowers revisited

These cards are left overs, I guess you can say. I made them when the Flourish Trio was featured.

I've been busy SENDING cards over the last few days! I'm so excited. Sending cards is the reason I started making cards in the first place.

Stamps:
Flourish Flower Trio {Flourish Daffodil, Flourish Bloom, Flourish Tulip}, and Anytime Messages(Hero Arts)
Ink: Memories Artprint Brown
Other: Prismacolor pencils,Coluzzle, Ribbon


Stamps:Flourish Flower Trio {Flourish Daffodil, Flourish Bloom, Flourish Tulip}(Hero Arts)
Ink: StazOn White on the Acetate, Memories White Dye Ink for the Background), Colorbox White Pigment ink for the flowers
Other: Prismacolor pencils, Art Flowers, Acetate Tags

3 comments:

Dawn Bibbs said...

Oh BOY...I am SO loving those cards. Yep, sending them is a good idea...instead of YOU hording all of your beautiful creations :-).

Thanks for continually sharing your awesome gift with us...especially me.

Hugs!

Dot said...

Hi Jacki!

These two cards are just so beautiful!! I love that stamp set!

Have a wonderful day!
Dot

Anonymous said...

*I* got one of your cards that you are sending! Huge thanks!!
I really L-O-V-E these two - great cards!