Monday, May 12, 2008

Good News

I have a card this week on Hero Arts Cardmaking section. This is actually the first card I made after I got my box from them, and I still think it's my favorite of all the ones I've made for them ... so far.

Click > here< to go to the site!


Another bit of good news --- I finally got that application submitted for My Creative Classroom and they accepted me as an instructor! I'll be busy preparing my new classes soon. I have to do some training at the site and learn their system. I'm excited about that! and for my local ladies, I have a plan in the works to do class here. More on that soon.

I just wanted to let you know....

9 comments:

Monica Hunter said...

What a great card Jacki - I can see why it is your favorite! It's such a clean and sophisticated layout. :)

Trish D said...

I'm still an orange-hater, but I must admit that it's a beautiful card! :)

And way to go on the MCC gig!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jacki! I'm checking up on you, since I've been incognito. Thank you SOOO much for being my friend, even though I am absolutely NOT artistic...but I DO appreciate your fine art! I've been reading through your latest blogs and you really make me laugh! Love all the info...and the quotes from the family about your get well cards! You're hilarious!

I miss you! Big HUG! and go see those docs about your lupus tiredness and skin girl! Hope you made the call at 2:00pm!

Unknown said...

Don't apologize for writing your heart. We who visit the Card Castle care about you. You're always so upbeat! I hope you made that 2:00 call, too.

Love your HA card and love your Mother's Day cards. The book is a darling hoot and the art card shows real promise. And from boys! You really are Wondermom. LOL!

Be well, my friend.

Denise Bryant (imchatty) said...

Jacki...that is great news! Congrats to you!!!

Anonymous said...

That is EXCELLENT news!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Enjoy! Keep us informed about your doc visit.

Kathy W said...

Great Hero Arts card, and congrats on being accepted as an instructor!

Julie Koerber said...

Beautiful card! You've been one busy chickie haven't you! Isn't it fun seeing your work on the Hero site? One talented lady - yep, that's you!!