Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Graduation!



I made this card for John. Remember me saying that I needed a graduation card for an old man (wink). I managed to make this card w/o flowers or ribbon. I love buttons! Actually my family went to the graduation party with another card, because this card hid from me when I went to finish it. They had to leave so I had to give them a new card to take.(I'm such a dork) Anyway, that just means John will receive 2 cards from the Jones 7. So John, again congratulations on your graduation from college!



The graduation horse is Biblical Impressions/Eureka Stamps. All the words are Hero Arts anytime messages ,inspiring messages, you deserve the best, from the heart greetings, graduation print. Buttons( Bazzill) Horse image was colored with Prismacolor pencils.

3 comments:

Janine said...

Nicely done Jacki!!!

Dot said...

I love the horse holding the diploma! What a great stamp!

Two cards are always better than one!

Have a great day!
Dot

seamom said...

That is a great card! Love the horse. Perfect for a man graduate.