Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring Fever Challenge Day 3

Purple, Tulips, and Joy!


Here are Denise's rules for today's cards. This was a little more challenging for me today but it all came together when I looked thru my stash and found this printed card stock complete with matching die cuts.


**Day 3 Challenge Rules** Today you get to make a card that doesn't fold in half....it is what I like to call a Funky Fold.


1) It can be any size card but can not fold in half
2) It must be decorated on the inside and outside
3) You must spell out a word using stickers, thickers, die cuts or alphabet stamps
4) It has to have polka dots. The prize going into the basket today is an assortment of K and Company pattern papers (my fav) and some DCWV chipboard (another fav of mine).


I made the card base from the first print. 5 1/2" x 12"

Pattern number two ( polka dots) was glued to the front panels.

Die cut letters and numbers.

The third pattern was cut and glued on the inside panels.

9 comments:

Denise Bryant (imchatty) said...

You had me worried...I was doing my nightly tallies of who participated and didn't see a link from you. Yeah...so glad you made it and it looks beautiful...love it. Thanks for playing.

Anonymous said...

Terrific card.

Karen said...

This is really beautiful. I love your letters!

Trish D said...

Hmmm... a purple card with the word "joy" on the front. Who'da thunk it ;) Seriously, though, I love it - those letters are very cool!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Jacki! I love everything about it.

ReneeK said...

Jacki -

This card is absolutely gorgeous!

R.

Juanita B said...

So creative and beautiful, I love the patterns and color! TFS.

Paula said...

What beautiful colours. I just love this one.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous ... love that fold and those beautiful colors.