Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I prayed for you today


Look at what I found on the computer. I made this card a couple of months ago at least. The stamps are smARTworks and the paper is Stampin Up colored with Prismacolor pencils.

My painters are here and I'm really excited that I'll be able to put things away this afternoon.
Hey one more thing, I don't know if any of you have a Facebook, but I'm on a lot more lately. If you are on Facebook, look me up, OK?

I'll be turning in the first of my assignment into Hero Arts later today. They publish a weekly card ( Card of the Week) complete with a card kit is available for sale on the website. By the way, if you want to start receiving the weekly newsletters, go to HeroArts.com and sign up for the Hero Club. On the main page you'll see this,

"Welcome, Guest! Please log in. Not a member? Sign up here. "

When you click on that link and fill out the info, you'll have an option of receiving newsletters or card of the week etc...

Have a blessed day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card! Great colors and coloring! tfs

The Rubber Maid said...

Stunning card and I love the box you sent Julie my DD. How lucky is she to be your friend. I'm a Hero Arts fan and love what you did here. Pat

Julie Koerber said...

Congrats on the getting the first cards off to Hero for the web! Can't wait to see what you cooked up! I'll have to run over and become a club member!!

Diane said...

I love it!!! The sentiment is wonderful!