Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Grapes and Veggies two.



Finished Card Size: 5.5 x 4.25
Stamps: Grapes and Veggies from A Grateful Heart Set (SU), Swirl Background (Inkadinkado)
Card Stock: White card(Georgia Pacific), Mellow Moss(SU) Brick Red Textured (unknown)
Ink:Brilliance Graphite Black(Tsukenko), Mellow Moss (SU)

Coloring Medium: Prismacolor Pencils

This is very similar to a card I made back in September. I even used the same swirl---ok I use that swirl on most cards lately, so, it's not that exciting.

On a Personal Note:
I'm in between appointments. This Dentists' office has been one bright spot in my moving experience. It's always nice to go to an office where the people are truly pleasant. It makes a big difference.

We are off to the eye doctor after lunch. The my oldest son is getting fitted for contacts. Where have the years gone! He needs them for sports, but the doctor thinks his vision will be sharper with contacts than glasses. We caught his problem early enough that it was corrected with the lenses. This was his first appointment where his vision is 20 /20 with the glasses. Yeah!
The other son, the same one with school issues, is having a lot of headaches.

Oh and one more thing. I hope she doesn't mind me telling you, but I think I met a friend online yesterday. She's a blogger, and a scrapper (and soon to be card maker), a purple lover, and nearby...
We are meeting for lunch this week. I'm excited! I've met a few nice people here, but not anyone who is as into the paper crafts as I am. She belongs to a group of scrappers who meet weekly! I used to belong to a group like that, and frankly I got a lot more scrapping done in those days. I just may get a few more scrapbooks done if I hang out with these ladies. OK, I just wanted to share my excitement.

1 comment:

Dawn Bibbs said...

Awww, aren't you sweet. Of course I don't mind. I'm not scare of a positive "shout out", LOL.

Looking forward to meeting you for lunch later this week.

Enjoy your day.