Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Thomas Kinkade/ I prayed for you today

No, I didn't break down and get the Thomas Kinkade stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms, but I did find a pack of paper at Michaels. (wink) The stamps are on my wish list for another time.

Here is another gate fold card. I don't know if you can tell, but the main image is only glued to the left side. The corner tucks under the butterfly (retired Biblical Impressions ) on the right to keep the card closed. This was fun to make. I'm enjoying playing with this rose from smARTworks. This is one of the stamps I got a couple of weeks ago... or was that last week?? --- my days are running together. The saying stamp is also smARTworks. It was one of two small free stamps with my order. Free is always good.
As always I colored the images with Prismacolor Pencils.
Speaking of, thanks to Dina, I ordered some more pencils. She made me aware that the Light fast line has different/additional colors....
"need more colors... need more colors", said with a zombie-like glare.
Oh, and true to Murphy's law, the mail carrier, who usually comes after 4, came at noon today-- so my cards didn't get mailed. I'll take them to the post office in the morning, I have to go anyway.
I couldn't get my test results from the doctors office because their computers were down. I'll have to put that on my tomorrow list too.

2 comments:

seamom said...

Lovely card! "I've prayed for you today" is a stamp I must buy.

becsflowers said...

Jackie, your stuff is beautiul as always. And so are you. I will pray for everyone on your list. The Thomas Kincade paper is beautiful. I got one of his desk size calendars last year and saved it because the pictures on each day's page are the exact size of an ATC and I thought I'd make some someday using primas and cuttlebugged tags stamped with sayings,layered on them.
Have a great week,
-Rebecca on Gingerwood