Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Thanks for being You


Thanks for being you
Originally uploaded by joyfulheartart

This card was made a couple(few) years ago and published in All Wrapped Up. You can see a photo from the magazine here. The Fruit by Biblical Impressions/Eureka are still some of my all time favorite stamps. I'm thinking about pulling them out and making some fruity cards.

But for today, instead of making cards, I'll be sending cards! I am so far behind for October. While I'm at it, I think I'll send my November cards, too.
I do have a few special family cards to make for November that aren't finished yet, but I'm going to get the ones I've already made sent out now.

In the meantime, I've got my thinking cap on. I volunteered to do a bulletin board at the school. I don't think I'll ever top the one I did last year at my church, but we'll see.

See you after I meet the mailman....

No comments: