Thursday, April 19, 2007

About that Cheesecake and more

Just as there are no words to acurately describe my incredible friend, Staci, for sending me the cheesecake, there is not a word to describe the cheesecake she sent. I finally got around to having some late afternoon and it is the best cheesecake I have ever tasted. Actually, I think it is the best anything I have ever tasted. I know what I want for my birthday this year. There are so many to choose from, it might take me a few months to decide... or save up a small fortune to buy them all. Tee hee. Staci how did you find this place? This is where she got it. http://charliescheesecakeworks.com/
The purple tulips that Karen sent to me are starting to open a little and are still gorgeous. More of the lilies are opening on the bouquet that my husband's job sent. The flowers sent to me by Ann, Jayne, Heather and Shari, are still smelling great. I really like the red and white together. Did I mention that my family room smells like a flower shop? The sun is out today so I'll take some more pictures.
I have another too busy day. I need to make a card for my sister's birthday among other things. I'll get a few of the other things out of the way first and get to the card later.

No comments: