Thursday, April 19, 2007

About Staci...

My brain just kicked in... ( my kids say I'm random, but if I don't do it as it pops into my head, it doesn't get done)






This is the most recent picture I have of Staci.








When I talk about someone on this blog, I usually post a link to their blog if they have one. Staci should have one, but she doesn't. However she is Misermom on Splitcoast and has an awesome gallery. I did go in and edit yesterday's post to include a link to her Splitcoast Gallery. She is a member of the Rubber Stamper Design team so you should see more of her work in the coming months. You probably have seen her stuff in publications. She has a whole page in the latest Take Ten. I frequently refer to her as genius. ( I taught her everything she knows...jk)

I met Staci when she moved into my neighborhood in Georgia, 8 years ago? Nine years? (Do you know Staci?) We stamped and scrapped together every Friday night when she joined us shortly after Karen, Debbie and I started G.I.R.L.S. ( Gathering for Inspiration, Rejuvenation, and the Love of Scrapbooking)





This is L-R, Staci, Me, Karen, and Debbie at MOA Scrapfest 2005. ( Mall of America Scrapbook Festival, hosted by Archivers)



This one was taken at Scrapfest 2004 with "our" Tim.Who cares that I was having a bad hair weekend? We took a Tim class and had our picture taken with Tim.


I really should be cleaning....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just talking with Heather (remember meeting her?) yesterday about ScrapFest and which ones we have been to. Now I see the proof that I was there in 2004 & 2005. My how we all changed from one year to the next!! I should be packing - I'm cropping in Madison with friends this weekend.