Friday, April 20, 2007

The Rubber Stamper Design Team Challenge

Of course the day I need to get my bills in the mail, the mailman comes at early! I was frantically trying to get everything ready that would need to be mailed when I saw the mailman at 9:30. His usual time anywhere from 11:30 -1:30, but usually closer to noon. Now I have to add Post Office to my list of today's errands.

But on a happy note, the mailman brought me a copy of the Rubber Stamper this morning. My last Design Team submission was published. Here are my pictures of the cards. Again, I obviously like the cards but they are not my favorites of the bunch. I'll give them a call next week to see if it's ok to show you pictures of the ones they didn't publish. I guess they could use them at a later day, but they probably won't...


The first one features a skeleton stamp by Eureka.


And this one features a stamp from a SU set called Lovely as a Tree.

I am almost finished my sister's BD card, but I probably won't blog about it until Monday. I need to make her two cards anyway. I'll let the kids sign the "nice" one and I'll sign the funny one. I bought a Limerink stamp from Hambo for the inside of the funny one. Click on Hambo and check out "Better Than Dead". I'm going to have to add the first Birthday stamp to my next order. That one is cute too!

I am running out of time! Have a blessed weekend!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw your lightbulb gift on the Hambo blog. Where in the world did you ever come up with something so truly delightful? Where could one purchase the lightbulbs?

Donna--Mrs.C (http:blog.360.yahoo.com/rubyslippers79)

Allison Rankin said...

Super cards Jacki...I love the skeleton leaves!

Allison Rankin said...

You've been tagged: http://stampinwhenican.blogspot.com/2007/04/ive-been-tagged.html

Sharon in NE said...

These cards are incredible! Such talent!

Jacki Marie said...

Donna--Mrs. C I purchased the light bulbs at Hobby Lobby. They come in two sizes. The tops screw off and there is a small hole in the top. I used glue to seal the hole. I thought they were meant to be salt and pepper shakers?? I actually store my micro bead and a few other things in the larger size.

Jacki Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacki Marie said...

Thanks Allison and Sharon!