Sunday, October 17, 2010

World Card Making Day Results...

Image unknown, colored w/Prismacolors, paper/Basic Grey, words/Hero Arts
 I finally uploaded and edited the cards I made on World Card Making Day a couple of weeks ago.
Here is just a sampling. The rest are in my gallery in this album: World Card Making Day 2010
I'm trying to add the card details there, but if you have any questions, just ask.
image unknown, colored with Copics,
words/Hero Arts, paper/ Basic Grey
flower/GinaK Designs colored w/Prismacolors,
 paper Basic Grey, messages Hero Arts
I didn't do any coloring that day. I used images I had previously colored and so I managed to assemble 24 cards.
flower/GinaK Designs, colored w/Prismacolors, 
paper/Basic Grey, words/Hero Arts


Main image/Stampin Up, background/Hero Arts, 
colored with Copics

No comments: