Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Deck Project (continued)

True to form, I haven't done much more with the deck project since the last time I posted.  Over the last few days, I've been working on a card order and cleaning The Card Castle in addition to the normal house/mom stuff I have to do which includes my taxi service.  I wish there was a magic wand that would give me more hours in the day along with more energy during times like these.  It'll get done and I'll take pictures. But not today.

The kids and I had a business meeting yesterday.  We assigned tasks and made a chart so that theoretically, I can save my voice by not walking around the house telling people what to do. So far, it's helping somewhat-- but it's only the first day. I really wish they would let me video tape times like our meeting yesterday.  They are hilarous.  We really need to do a reality show. :) Maybe next time, I'll do a hidden camera thing. We'll see.

I signed up for Google Voice.  I was really dreading having to change my cell phone number *again*. This way,  once I get to MI, I can give the school and anyone else I want to have it, the Google number and they will be able to make a local call-- it'll ring on my cell phone just the same. One less headache I have to have of making sure people get the phone number change. It's all good.

Tomorrow, all projects are on hold long enough for us to go and see Eclipse. Tonight, I sleep.

No comments: