Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Disaster...

A major disaster was averted only because the dog has sense enough to stop.  Well, he either has sense or the sounds of breaking glass and subsequent screaming might have scared him. LOL. You've seen my dog. (Pictured here with 2 of my girls)  He's not big. But evidently he's strong, because this table is no light weight. The Boy came back in from walking the dog and didn't immediately take the leash off the dog because he was pulling him.  The dog came sprinting in and the loop from the leash got caught on the foot of the table and he pulled it away from the wall, causing EVERYTHING on it to fall off the table.  Almost everything breakable broke.  No one was hurt... that was the most important thing.  We stopped our Gilmore Girls marathon to clean it up... stopping to take pictures first of course.  My camera just happened to be sitting next to me because I was uploading and editing photos of my Mother's Day cards.  You do realize that had that not been the case, I would have gone to get the camera anyhow, right?? :)  I was going to say more, but I'm having trouble making the text go where I want it, so I'm going to start another post...  BRB.

No comments: