Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Each Day of life is a Precious Gift from God...

Thank You Amy!
I've been meaning to show you this for a couple weeks almost. But, never mind the excuses, it's here now.  You really have to join and friend me on Facebook.  I've been updating there more frequently because I can do snippets and I don't have to formulate a whole post. Nevertheless... I was soooo blessed to meet one of my greatest online encouragers and most inspiring card makers/ paper crafters in the world and to top it off, she's a great Christian friend.
Here is a close up and most of the inside pages. She is very talented and the book is so encouraging and affirming. Don't you agree?










  

2 comments:

seamom said...

WOW! Fabulous!
I noticed Amy's comment on your last blog post that she loved meeting you. She too is much talented and so very gracious. Thank you for showing her beautiful work...

Amy said...

awww, thanks for the shout out Jacki! How are you doing? Life here is going well. It's finally warming up, thank heavens. All the girls back to school? Eric is still home, for another week!!!

Hugs,
Amy