Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Anybody Wanna Pray With Me?

I took a few months off from doing this monthly post, because I didn't get much feedback and because my life was a little crazy. I'm going to bring it back, but instead of just doing it at the beginning of the month, I'm going to attempt to do this in a totally different way.

If you have a prayer request, leave a comment.  If you want to pray for someone, look at the comments.  Feel free to leave comments encouraging those being prayed for. Actually, I encourage you to encourage them. : )

6 comments:

seamom said...

A nephew on DH's side, David, is back in Afganistan after a 2 week leave at home. He arrived just in time for the birth of #2 child, a son this time. He and his wife have also a 2 year old daughter.
I ask for prayers for David and for all those serving in our armed forces throughout the world. We need to remember to ask our Lord to watch over fhe families they must leave behind too.

Jacki Marie said...

Mary, I've been praying for your nephew and the other military families.

Jacki Marie said...

Please pray for my Grandmother. She fell yesterday and cracked 3 ribs and factured her vertebra. She is in the hospital and will have surgery sometime today. She is 98 years old.

Jacki Marie said...

This if from Karen: Please add my friend BJ to your prayer list. He has lost his eyesight in one eye and they are doing a biopsy tomorrow to see if the nerve is gone or whether it can be repaired. He is a very independent person and I'm not sure what will happen if he loses his eyesight. He has had a couple of tests come back and one says the nerve is still alive. His eye is still shut though! Thanks!!

Jacki Marie said...

Lisa Abbott Carroll: my mom could really use your prayers... her BP is spiking suddenly and the docs don't know why. she's already been on meds for a while now but hey can't figure out why the meds aren't working. and she's already had one stroke... so, it's not good. :( and of course, we are praying for the poor people of haiti.

Jacki Marie said...

In case you haven't seen it. I updated about my grandma on the blog on this post.

http://thecardcastle.blogspot.com/2010/01/update-on-grandma.html