Friday, November 6, 2009

Soaking up the Joy

This image is another treasure found on my desk while I was cleaning last week. It was actually the first one I colored of this image. I couldn't find it when it was time for my daughter's birthday so I had to color another. I LOVE the coloring possibilities with the digital "stamps". I also love being able to adjust the size. This one is a lot smaller than the first one I showed back in September.


It's Friday and I can't believe another week is gone! I would appreciate your prayer for me if you don't mind. I'm dealing with side effects from the medication I'm on. I'm headed back to the doctor today (with backup--I'm taking my husband with me this time) I want off this medicine. There will be some withdrawal effects that I'm concerned about. Please be in prayer for me as I go thru this process.

And on a sad note. I received word earlier this week that Marcia D passed away of a couple of weeks ago. Please pray for her daughter and the family. She was a frequent visitor to The Card Castle and always, always left encouraging comments. A wonderful stamping cyber friend. I regret never having met her in person but I was so blessed by her friendship online.

I hope your weekend is blessed. Be a blessing to someone today. Life is short, don't put it off.

4 comments:

Inkerbelle said...

So sorry to hear you've not been feeling well lately. Hope everything will be better soon, Jacki!!

seamom said...

I am commenting on the day after your post, and hoping that your Dr visit went well - with decisive results! Blessings to you, my faithful and mega-creative friend!
Cute card!

Susie L said...

Hope things went well for you, will be praying with you...the craft world needs people like you.

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Jacki,
What a cute card! I bought this image because I saw her on your page! :o) I just posted a card I did in Copics.
I hope you are feeling better and better each day!
XXOO hugs from Naperville!!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!