Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Retreat!

Two things...
One: I'm at the beach, no kids, no husband, no Internet connection. (I'm in a cafe at the moment) "Yeah me!!!" ( do you know what show I'm referencing?)
Two: I'm working on a new video, my first Card Castle video! I'm hoping to shoot it tomorrow, on location. (I've always wanted to say that). I'm coloring beach images at the beach! Cool, huh?
This so far has been a much needed break. I'm resting. I don't have plans. I'm just chilling and hanging out with my girlfriend, Juliet. I haven't even looked at my camera in the last couple of days, but I'll make up for that tomorrow. I have colored a little, read a little, started a new journal, ( check this out, it's called List Yourself, Listmaking as a way to self discovery)
I love hitting the beach just at sunrise, so I'm going to bed early so that it will be possible for me to do so in the morning. Link

I just wanted to pop in and say hi. I intended to get back to regular blogging, but with the flooding last week and the WiFi-free vacation, blogging has definitely taken a back burner. But just for now, a few more days and then, I'm hoping to return refreshed and rejuvenated and ready to make a bunch of new cards.
In the meantime, for those of you who missed my first Hero Arts video this should hold you over until I get the new one edited... Hero Arts Blog post or go directly to all of Hero Arts videos. There is lots of good stuff here!

Have a blessed rest of the week, I'm sure I will. :) Please pray for my safe travels as I return home after my cousin's wedding.

2 comments:

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Jacki, that sounds wonderful! Enjoy your peaceful moments with your girlfriend. We all need those now and then.

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Brown English Muffin said...

wow I wish I were you for a weekend right now!!!