Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I really enjoyed coloring this image. After coloring and blending, I went back and added more color to give it some texture but this time I didn't blend. Do you see the swirl on the sun. I don't know what possessed me to do that, but I like it. :) If you click on the picture you can see it better. The sailboat is a Hambo stamp, and the words are GinaK.

You know, I think that is exactly what I need, a good long coloring session! Would you believe I haven't colored in a couple of weeks???

I have another set of Father's day card to post but it's too cloudy today to take the picture. I post them on Monday.

Have a blessed weekend. Keep praying for me. and I'll keep your requests on my heart to God also.

8 comments:

Becky said...

This is lovely and I love the coloring.

seamom said...

Well despite the time off, you still have it, girl! Great job coloring, and very nice FD card.

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Jacki! Me too! I really dig coloring. Your card is great - and that swirl is cool woman!

I'm keeping you in my prayers!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

The Rubber Maid said...

Love your card Jackie..it is calming and we all need calm in our lives. Hope all is well with you. Pat

Dawn Bibbs said...

Super cute card! But, ALL of your cards are super cute. Dawn approves! ;)

Jacki Marie said...

I just realized where I got the idea for the swirl in the sun.... duh, it's what Beth did in my blog banner. I'm such a dunce sometimes.

Kimberly said...

wonderful coloring Jacki!!! I love it. Long time no chat my friend, hope all is well. We are in full summer swing so I have even less time to play. I am in the process of changing my blog over, check me out sometime.
Blessings!
Kim

1CardCreator said...

Hi Jacki, love your blog, I haven't had time to go through all your posts yet but I did read the one on your purple fiskars (losing weight). I use a guillotine because I just don't get how to use the slider type, I feel like I can't see where I am cutting. I have a tendency to eyeball it instead of measure it. That is a great way to cut a frame, I will have to pull my Fiskars out again and give it another try.