Monday, June 1, 2009

Anybody Wanna Pray with Me

I don't have any new requests for this post except for my own. If you have a request that you'd like added to this post, please send me an email.

As I mentioned the other day, I'm going through something right now. I would ask that you continue to pray. I'm already seeing where God 's hand is working. I pray that I'll continue to look to Him for everything.

I have several requests from friends that I didn't get permission to share. I know you know people going through tough times too. Let's pray for each other.

1 Kings 8:28 (New International Version)

28 Yet give attention to your servant's prayer and his plea for mercy, O LORD my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence this day.


I'm sharing my song of the day...

4 comments:

purplestamper316 said...

I'll be praying...'cause that's what I do bestest :) ....like a tigger, don't cha know ? <><

Mrs. ABC said...

I will definitely join you in prayer. My request is a new teaching job by august. I'm currently getting certified after being laid off in April. Thank goodness I still live at home and have a truly awesome support system and a Great God.

Blessings.

Angela

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Jacki,
Praying for you and with you my Sister! God WILL see you through.

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Becky said...

I will join you in prayer, remember me.