Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hijacked again! and Got any Cheese?

First of all, this is not the post I promised yesterday. And you can't see this, but I'm typing this for a second time in the last few minutes. I see this as a sign to give up for the day. My day was hijacked. and when I had a minute I snapped a picture and then the camera died. Oh, I have backup batteries. Dead too. Would you believe my third set just won't charge at all anymore? So While I wait for the batteries to charge up, I thought I'd show you this card.

This is another one of the cards I made the day these stamps arrived. And no, SPURS (Society for the Prevention of Unused Rubber Stamps) was a figment of my imagination, but I think it'll be a great name for my stamping sessions that I want to have at HL. They will be more like scrapbooking crops but with stamping for card makers, instead of instruction time.

Finished Size 5 1/2 x 4 1/4.
Stamps: Say Cheese (Hambo Stamps) I love you ( Studio G $1 stamps from Michaels)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black and Vintage Sepia
Paper: Basic Grey Granola
Colored with Prismacolor Pencils
Circle punches and ribbon


I would say that I'm going to finish that tutorial and do the give away post tomorrow, but you know if I say it, it won't happen. So I'm not going to say. I am going to say good night and Choose JOY!!! Jacki

Edited to add: Yes, this is a mouse. Some of my friends know that I do not like mouse stamps--usually. House Mouse stamps creep me out -- seriously. I think it is because they are a little too realistic. This little guy is really cute to me and I love his swiss cheese wedge.

No comments: