Thursday, December 18, 2008

You Warm My Heart

This rose and message are from an old and I'm sure now retired Stampin Up set featuring tea pots. I have no idea what it was called. I don't remember ever using it to make a card, so while I had the tea pot stamp out, I decided to put it to use also. I'm also including a close up of the rose and message... and then I never did finish coloring the tea pot....



Here are my curls... and no make up or anything. Did I mention that I don't like it. It was just wet set like this so I'm not stuck with it or anything. It goes away when I wash it.

I didn't get a chance to contact my friend who is going to help me with my daughter's video. I'll definitely let you know when that happens.

I'm going to start and hopefully finish Christmas shopping on Thursday.... Oh no! I shouldn't have said that. It automatically means it won't happen!LOL!!! I'll let you know how it works out OK?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pretty roses (ahh, summer...) and your curly-locks. Best of luck with your shopping. We're gearing up for a foot of s-n-o-w.

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

I think your hair looks fabulous! I like curls. Beautiful card!

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Hi Jacki! Hope you're feeling better these days. Love the card! I also really love your curls... I know what you mean though. It's quite different from your usual do but I like it. Maybe it'll grow on you but if it doesn't you can always change it! :)

Michelle Adams said...

What a pretty, feminine card! And I think your curls are darling!

Barb said...

I love those roses! Roses are my favorite. I want to see the tea pot now,too, please! LOL...Just adding more to your already full plate!

Anyway...I think you look wonderful in those curls, real cute!

Laurie in MN said...

I love the You Warm My Heart card. Your curly hair looks very shiny and healthy. You need a cute hat so the curls can peak out the sides. Then you need a new purse to go with the hat. :O)

sideoats + scribbles said...

Hi Jacki! I think the curls are cute!!! Hugs! :)