Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Excellent Roses...

Good Afternoon! Everybody went back to school today and so far, I don't seem to have what they had. I'm still disinfecting with my Lysol wipes, just to be sure... Thanks for your prayers.

I was in the coloring mood yesterday and managed to get this image colored. I've been putting it off coloring it because I thought it would be a big time commitment. I was distracted by the TV so it didn't seem to take to long and it was fun to color. I just might do another one tonight. I received this roses image in an image swap from Nise... Thanks Nise. It's Beeswax Rubber stamps, right? The Love is... verse is from Embossing Arts. The finished card size is 5 x 7.

Re: the RAK request from the last post. I'm checking it out to see if the request that people stop sending cards is real. Someone posted a comment on that post that said the family has requested that people stop sending cards because they already have more than they know what where to put. I'll see what I can find out on a local level and get back to you.

It's hard to believe the week is half over. Well, I'm going to get back to my relaxing painting project. Be blessed! Choosing Joy! Jacki.

PS. I forgot to say that I colored the roses with Prismacolor pencils, no blending tools. The image was already heavily shaded the way it was drawn.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jacki - these roses look so real, I think I can smell them! Beautiful job....what did you use to color them?

Donna

Jacki Marie said...

It was colored with Prismacolor pencils and that's it!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! You did a FANTASTIC job being distracted by the tv. I like your color choices, too. Yes, it's from Beeswax. Happy to see some "summer" when the flakes are falling in the middle of the mitten. Thanks!

Dawn Bibbs said...

Ok Miss Jacki, here's the deal...the next time you and I are fortunate enough to be able to see eachother...I'm gonna have to watch you color something. You do AMAZING work. However, I can't prove that you REALLY do it because I've never actually "witnessed" it, lol. SO, you are WAY past due on a visit to my house. So next time you come, bring something to color and something to color with. Got it?!?!? :-)

Love ya!! And I'll see you soon.