Saturday, December 6, 2008

Daisy Jar Duo


Here are two relatively simple cards that I made a few days ago with the daily jar. Now if I can only get my act together to get a few cards mailed...

Finished Card Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
Stamps: Daisy Jar (Cornish Heritage). Vintage Photo Corner (Stampabilities), so grateful(Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Mustard (SU)
Other: Prismacolor Pencils, Notched Corner(SU)



Finished Card Size:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2
Stamps: Daisy Jar (Cornish Heritage).
DesignBlockBirthday and best day ever (Hero Arts)
Cardstock: Mustard (SU)
Other: Prismacolor Pencils, Notched Corner and Spiral Punches(SU),


Update on Computers...
I found out last night from my friend who is a computer expert that my computer is probably dead, for good. I feel like I need to have a moment of silence or something...

The kid's computer is well on it's way to recovery. It had viruses and stuff. I was able to remove everything but one and I now have new virus software. Whew!

Can you believe that Christmas is almost here? I feel like I should finish my teacher gifts this week. At least I have one done. Remember this? Card Pocket and set of cards.

We are deep in basketball season. Both boys had games today. It won't always be this busy on Saturdays. The Boy's games are usually on week night/afternoons. I remember Saturdays in the past where we had 3 basketball games and a cheerleading competition, so I'm not complaining... really.

I hope your weekend is productive and blessed with time to do whatever it is that you need to do. Cardmaking or shopping or cleaning.... Choose Joy! Jacki


No comments: