Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sweet Treats

Good Saturday Morning!
I love coloring this image, especially when it's stamped on Chocolate Chip card stock. Doesn't it make you hungry?
Stamp: Tier of Treats ( Stampendous)
Paper: Murdock Country Creations









On a personal note: After a little housekeeping, we are resuming our musical marathon here. Last night we watched Dream Girls, today we have The King and I, High School Musicals 1 and 2, and Hairspray. I'm the only one who wanted to watch The Sound of Music so that didn't make the list. They said something about it being too long? Three hours? That's not long is it? We might throw in August Rush if we have time. I'm listening to the soundtrack as I clean.
Well, that's my weekend. Today is Western's homecoming game so GO WMU Broncos!!
I'm working on my prayer post but I probably won't post it until Monday. Send me your requests and updates if you haven't already.

No comments: