Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Quick Update...

I went back to the dermatologist today. My sutures are out and the biopsy results are as expected. No change... at least it's not worst. So we start the new medicine as soon as the drug store and the doctor and insurance company figure out how many to give me with one co-pay. I'll have to go back in a week for a blood draw to find out how I'm tolerating it. Sounds scary. I'm a side effects magnet... So let's pray that it doesn't make me too sick, AND it stops this mess from progressing.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your'e in my prayers, sweetie~all will be fine. I know you know this. xox

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Jacki,
I'm keeping you in my prayers. Peace be with you my sister.

Sending warm, sunny hugs from LA.

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for you. I, too, have a sensitivity to MEDS.

Great pictures of your family! TFS

Kimberly said...

Of course my prayers are with you. I know it can be very scary taking meds and worrying about all the side effects they can cause but try to focus on what good the med can do.
Love,
Kim