Friday, September 19, 2008

Product Review: All My Memories Vituri Urban Shoulder Bag

I've had my eye on this scrapbooking bag since I first discovered it 18 months ago. I purchased the tote bag a little over a year ago and I love it. (The links are to the All My Memories site)
It was love at first sight, but I don't pack up and go scrapbooking enough to justify an $100.00 purchase for a bag. It's totally worth it, I just couldn't justify it. It's well made and beautiful. It has the look of a beautiful purse and not just a craft bag. As a matter of fact, I used the tote as my purse last summer right after we moved and I was traveling all around the state trying to get my kids in school and college. It was plenty big for all the papers I needed to carry, but not to big so that it looked like I was carrying luggage. But the shoulder bag.... So just in case you are in the market for a scrapbooking or stamping bag, let me take you on a tour, because I haven't seen this bag in detail online. They only tend to show the front. I loved the look, but I'm even more in love with all the pockets and details.
First, the best part, 50% off!!!!
Seriously, the front pocket with the big buckle is for personal stuff, maybe. It looks like credit card slots and a key fob. Two cell phone holders? Don't call me when I'm scrapping...
There is a big section on the front that has two zippers. It zips all the way open.


and looks like this. Plenty of pockets for gadgets...
more pockets for papers, maybe. These pockets are big.
And here is the main compartment. Deep enough for an album maybe?
another pocket on the back...
The little zipper opens to that same pocket...

Well as I said before, this was something I have been wanting and I jumped at the chance to buy it. My only regret is that I coudn't get it in brown. I love the black too, so I guess it's not too much of a regret. I told my husband that this was my birthday present so that he didn't need to get me anything. He took off work and spent the day with me. That was the best birthday present he could have given me, any way.

1 comment:

Dawn Bibbs said...

Oooo, it's THE bag!! I'm so glad you love it! It was so nice to be there with you as you purchased your own birthday gift, hee hee.

I was at Archivers this past Friday, and they have another one of those bags. But just to put your mind at ease, it's another black one :-).

I've never seen the tote bag before. That's very cool!

Thanks for sharing.