Saturday, August 30, 2008

Daisy T shirt

Stamp: Flowers for Daisy and Little Tee's( Gina K Designs) Trust ( smARTworks)
Paper: The Sasha Paper Collections ( Prima Marketing)
Other: Color Pencils, Fiskars Border Punch

I finally took a minute to use these stamps. They arrived a few weeks ago I guess, but they just saw ink for the first time this week. I've been busy this summer.
I used a reverse making technique to stamp the daisy on the t shirt.

I'm working on a masking step by step, but I won't be able to post it until tomorrow. I have to retake a couple of the photos. I did, however, want to post this card tonight because I read today on Asela's blog that the deadline to purchase this set and contribute to American Cancer Society is Sunday.

Look for my tutorials on Monday.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card. I love the daisy set. So happy I got it. I've even sent off a card to a guy having used the daisy set. Hope he likes flowers. I'm terrible with guy cards.

Amy said...

OH my gosh, I love this Jacki! I just need to get the t-shirt set cuz I already have the daisy set.....I've been eyeing the t-shirt set for so long now....it might be time after seeing this really cool retro card you made. Love it!

Hugs,
Amy

Amy said...

OH my gosh, I love this Jacki! I just need to get the t-shirt set cuz I already have the daisy set.....I've been eyeing the t-shirt set for so long now....it might be time after seeing this really cool retro card you made. Love it!

Hugs,
Amy

Michelle Adams said...

So cute! I have seen a lot of cards made using this set and yours is one of my absolute favorites!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Jacki,
How cute! What a creative way to use both sets!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Anonymous said...

oooh. I love the colors. They're so warm and cool at the same time... and comforting... and far away... like maybe a rainforest except minus leaf-cutter ants and bulldozers.
looks like strawberries and jungle grass...
or sunsets and summertime.
and it makes me happy.
very, very pretty. :)

Ann said...

A gorgeous card!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that t-shirt stamp is AWESOME! Your flower shirt looks really cool and I can only imagine other designs that you could do. Neato!
I'm praying for your biopsy. Did you already get the results? I was a bit out of it and not caught up and didn't realize! Let me know.