Friday, July 18, 2008

Flourish Trio


Good morning! My day has been hi-jacked again. I was planning to go and hang out with Dawn, but we have house guests. Jillana's friends are here from out of town, and I'm going to hang out with the girls. (Actually, I realize that I'm just the chauffeur, but humor me ok?) They want to see Mama Mia, so we are going to do that some time today. Remember the nap thing... I shouldn't have mentioned it, because it didn't happen! Surprised?? I'm not. Any way, I need to get my busy day started so I'm going to tell you about this card and keep the rest of my plans to myself.
You already know that I love stamping and coloring on dark card stock. After coloring the trio of flourish flowers from Hero Arts on the purple, I stamped the same images again with White StazOn on the acetate tag . The tag is attached with a glue dot under the flowers. I did this a long time ago, but I think I used the StazOn for all the stamping.
Have a wonderful Friday! (Where did this week go?) I hope you have a blessed day. I'm off to clean my house ( wink) !!!

6 comments:

Michelle Adams said...

Very pretty Jacki! ;0)

Wendy said...

Wow....very pretty!

Have a great day!
Wendy

Dawn Bibbs said...

I missed you all the days we tried to meet. But I understand that family stuff comes first. We'll try again this coming week. I just hope your daughter doesn't need her laptop fixed SOON! LOL

Enjoy the rest of your week. Oh, and by the way, I LOVE that card (too!)

Anonymous said...

Jacki, I've looked through a number of your cards and your coloring is oh, so pretty. This card is gorgeous...thanks for sharing.
--Becca

Anonymous said...

gorgeous cards!!!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Beautiful card Jacki! I love the way you blended on the purple card stock. The acetate tag is great touch.

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!!