Friday, May 2, 2008

Pinky/ Happy Birthday

Here is a card for my niece. I'm on target to getting the card in the mail and ON TIME! You are witnessing a miracle! My goal or New Years Resolution was to not only make the cards but actually mail them this year. On time is a bonus. I need to get everyone in the family to sign it, but that's all that's left to do. OK, I'll let you know when it actually makes a connection with a postal worker.
Stamps: Flamingo from a set called Pinky (smARTworks), Happy birthday (Onyx Impressions), tickles you pink (SU)
Background paper is Heidi Grace
Ink: Cameo Coral(SU),Memories Artptint Brown(Stewart Superior),
Other: Ribbon, Prismacolor Pencils.
On a Personal Note:
Today's the day my second daughter comes home for the summer. My oldest daughter and I went out for breakfast this morning. I have enjoyed spending time all week with her. It's just so nice to have everybody home in the nest.
Have a blessed Friday. I'm not sure if I'll be back tomorrow or not, but I probably will. Anyway, If I don't see you, have a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

Sarosa said...

This card definitely tickled me pink! I love it!