Monday, March 24, 2008

RAKs and Thank Yous


Stamps: branch with leaves (Stampin Up) Saying (Penny Black) Tiny Flower (Hero Arts).
I made this card for someone special. I'll talk about her at the end of this post.

I just thought I would show you some of the beautiful cards I've been collecting.
Susan T. (GW)

Isabelle M. (Inkerbelle-GW) (this one came with a present-- a beautiful springtime floral stamp! I'll show you a card made with it soon)

Juanita M. (MC4F)
Sue B.

Susie B. (GW)
This one's been here since September. I just realized that I never photographed it.

Ann M. (GW)

Deb S. (GW)


Deb N. One of the Leap Year Challenge winners.


The last two are very special RAKs for my daughter. Remember last fall when I said she was having a hard time and some of my friends over on Gingerwood's stamping board sent cards to her? The efforts of my internet friends really made a difference to her. That week was a turning point for her. One sweet soul in particular, continued to send her cards.

This one was sent for Valentine's Day.

This one was fairly recent... I think. When I arrived to pick her up on Friday, I gasped when I saw this card. It was the one my daughter thought was most beautiful also. It's very striking, don't you agree? We brought it home to take a picture of it and it's going back after spring break to grace her book shelf again. I think I might need this stamp.

This lovely soul is Susan T of smARTworks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT stuff, Jacki! Really need to try your coloring on darker paper - it's gorgeous (so's your family). Aren't you glad you missed the FOOT of s-n-o-w that fell on the Kalamazoo area for Good Friday?!

Jacki Marie said...

I am sooooo glad. I had all I can stand last year this time!