Friday, February 22, 2008

Girlz and Boyz

I'm playing around with Father's day ideas. There was no room for this one to say Happy Father's day on the outside, but I like it --and I think with personal notes inside from all the kids it will say what he needs to hear.

By the way, I was amused that my daughter commented the other day, that I should color the Girlz to look like her and her sisters. Well, Duh. That's why I bought these stamps. They reminded me of my girls. So just for Jillana, here you go. The oldest is a bag lady. She loves purses etc. The middle one took ballet and was a cheerleader (and loves purple), and the youngest is sassy. I love the hands on the hips pose on that one.



Finished Card size:6.5" x 5"
Stamps: Girlz and Boyz (The Angel Company), Background Lines ( Hero Arts)
Ink: Walnut Stain Distress Ink (Ranger)
Other: Colored with Prismacolor Pencils

7 comments:

Trish D said...

Adorable! I like how you've done the background on this, too!

Dawn Bibbs said...

Ok, now that card is just TOO stinkin cute!!! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I would think your husband would love this card. It is adorable! Very clever giving each image their own background and color - a real standout!

Anonymous said...

NEAT card! Really like what you've been doing lately with the little people cards - especially those big haired cuties. Hope Jillana is having a good semester. Heading to the Kalamazoo area tomorrow for a calligraphy class. Not only will I have fun, but it's not supposed to s-n-o-w and we might see 30 degrees! Enjoy your beading class.

Juanita B said...

I'm sure your father will love the card, it is FABULOUS!!! I love the way you used the background and matched the colors with paper and buttons, TFS.

Anonymous said...

This card is precious and deserves to be framed! I can *so* see your kids in these stamps!

Anonymous said...

I love this card. I have to order these stamps! Please stop posting cute stuff LOL...Mary HK