Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Embrace Life

I've been playing with my new stamps from the Angel Company. I usually color my images to reflect hair and skin color of the recipient. This time I colored them to look like me,--- because I don't know who this card is going to just yet.


Finished Card size: 5" x 6.5"
Stamps: Girlz and Boyz( The Angel Company) Embrace Life and Swirl (Stampin Up)
Ink: Memories White Dye (Stewart Superior), Brilliance Graphite Black(Tsukineko)
Other: Vellum Card stock (SU) Ticket Corner Punch (SU), Button Brads (Making Memories)
Colored with Prismacolor Pencils


Finished Card size:4.25" x 5.5"
Stamps: Wondergful Day or Simply Because (The Angel Company)
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black(Tsukineko)
Other: Colored with Prismacolor Pencils

I think I need to add a sentiment to this one. It's funny that sometimes I don't see things like that until I see it up on the big screen.

That's quite enough posts for today. After I add the pictures of the prizes this week, I'm walking away from the computer!

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Both cards are adorable! very cute!

The Rubber Maid said...

How adorable both cards are. So very sweet. Pat

Juanita B said...

Both cards are full of personality and wonderful coloring. Simply A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!! TFS.

Dawn Bibbs said...

Ok, those cards are just TOO stinkin cute!!!

Anonymous said...

These cards are so charming and what a great job you did coloring them! I love them both!!!

Jillana said...

i think you should color the one with the three girls to look like ur three girls...duh.