Monday, December 17, 2007

The last of the Grapes for a while...

Finished Card size: 5.5"x 4.25"
Grapes(The Stamping Studio),Words( The Angel Company)
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukenko)
Coloring Medium: Prismacolor Pencils
Other: Word Window Punch, Tag Corner Punch, Ribbon
This is the last one, I promise. I used all the scraps that were on my desk for this one. I'm actually almost finished cleaning it off. I wonder how long that will last? Maybe a day or so. I intend to make a few note card sets for teacher/school staff gifts and that needs to be done before Friday.
I don't know why I always wait until the last minute!
I am going for simple with this project. I'll use square punches and the Garden Delight Monogram alphabet and do note cards with their first initial. That shouldn't take too long. There's nothing like a little "last minute" pressure.

No comments: