Monday, October 22, 2007

Sneak Peak



Here is a sneak peak at one of my VIP birthday cards. It is also in response to Gingerstamp's Challenge to use a stamp you haven't used for a while. I used this stamp so often, that it became known as "Jacki's Rose" at the stamp store where I taught classes back in 2001. Eventually, I retired it, as you can imagine. This 8.5 x 5.5 card needed a large image. My MIL loves roses and Gingerstamp challenged us so ...there you have it. I'll finish coloring it and adding my embellishments and get back to you.

I actually have someone signed up for my coloring class this week, so I need to get to work preparing for that class among other obligations this week. I'm excited about it and I hope they get a lot out of the class.
I can do all things, thru Christ, who gives me strength.

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Looks to be a very elegant card

Sharon in NE said...

What a perfect name for that...just because of its beauty.