Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hot Potatoes Background

Here are two more cards that were started last weekend. I haven't started a new card from scratch since then. I do need to get going on a card for my Grandma's 96the BD in a couple of weeks. She has completely lost her sight so I'm trying to figure out how to make something that will be fun to touch since she can't really see it. My Aunt also deserves a special BD card. She will be 75 the day before my Grandma's BD.

I'm still dealing with school issues that has become very time consuming. I'm hoping to get things resolved at a meeting next week. Please keep me in prayer. (sigh) If it ain't one thing.....


Finished Card Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Stamps: Bear (Eat Cake Graphics), Background Stamp (Hot Potatoes)
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black(Tsukenko),Cool Caribbean(SU)
Coloring Medium: Prismacolor Pencils

Finished Card Size: 5.5 x 4.25
Stamps: Girl with Heart ( Penny Black), Background Stamp (Hot Potatoes)
Ink:Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukenko), Lavender Lace (SU),
Coloring Medium: Prismacolor Pencils

No comments: