Sunday, September 23, 2007

ScrapFest shared....

Archivers has a annual Scrap Fest at Mall of America early in September. For two years in a row, my scrapping friends and I went and it became a reunion for us. That Scrapbook group(called G.I.R.L.S.), for those of you who are new to this blog, met in Augusta several years ago on a WEEKLY basis. One by one the members moved away. We created a Yahoo group so that we could still meet on and share our projects on a regular basis. Several of us we made it a point to get together at Scrapfest in 2004 amd 2005. Last year and this year I didn't go because the ScrapFest fell on my son's birthday. Staci did get to go this year and decided to share it with me for my birthday. I was very touched (again) by her thoughtfulness. So here is what she brought me back from Scrap Fest. I love Staci's handwriting. She is so precise and meticulous. She wrote notes on each thing describing the who and what.

Right in the middle of this picture is the Bazzill Trio she gave me. It is my favorite trio and I was almost out! Very timely and thoughtful.

These coordinating papers and buttons are left over from a Making Memories class she took. I started to make cards with them and I have made several card fronts already.

Click here to take you back to an earlier post I did this year with Scrapfest pictures

Get ready G.I.R.L.S., next year we are back ON for ScrapFest!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice of you to put these on your blog. I hoped you'd value it, as I was trying to share it with you across the miles!
I'm way swamped here! Looks like I will get NO rest on my birthday, either. Maybe next week? But, that's what I say EVERY week!

Alhambra Club said...

How sweet of Staci, looks like you have some fun goodies to play with.