Sunday, September 30, 2007

October and November Card Club

Cheaper by the Dozen!
That's the name of my card club. Judy, the other paper craft instructor, thought of it today, and I love it. It's corny just like me! (sorry, Judy)

My first Card Club isn't until the third week of the month and the cards could possibly change by then, but for now, here are the three cards they will get to make. I don't really know what skill level I'll be dealing with so I had to come up with fairly uncomplicated cards.
I am going to use this stamp and probably the paper, but I'll change out the ribbon on this one

but keep it on the pear card.

This pumpkin is one of the one dollar stamps. This card says "thinking of you" on the bottom right.
For the Paper Crafts Workshop we will do this Paper Wallet.
I need to take a better picture of this one. You can't see the best part! I used a really pretty chain from the jewelry making section for the handle.

A Christmas card for the November Card Club.

Snowman Joy for the November Card Club.


I'll get the details and credits posted soon. Good night and have a blessed Sunday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ladies in your classes are in for a real treat with these beautiful projects. Have a fun time, teacher!!

Have a great day!
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Jacki, these are all absolutely gorgeous! I love that pear card - yummm, so rich looking. Lucky are the ladies in your Cheaper by the Dozen Club!!!

Paula said...

Jacki, your work is stunning!
I just love it!

Dee Jackson said...

Wonderful projects!! You will have them hooked in no time:)

Anonymous said...

Cheaper by the Dozen is a great name. We all know that when we started stamping we were going to s-a-v-e money by making our own cards!