Sunday, August 19, 2007

On the Road Again...

How do you know when you've been driving too much? For me the first clue is that my left arm is many shades darker than my right. And maybe the second was the calluses I discovered on my hands from clenching the steering wheel. (Driving around here is frequently life threatening.)

My daughter was only at school 6 days and she had to come home for the weekend. Friday was spent going to get her (2 hours away) Friday night I took the girls to my neice's dorm room 40 minutes away, because she has cable and we don't. There was a major Disney Channel event that some of my girls have been waiting for all summer. Saturday we were back in and out of the car, shopping. Evidentally, we forgot a lot of items that a college girl needs to be comfortable. Today after church, I took my girls and my neice shopping and then back to their schools. So, why am I on the computer and not in bed??? I really don't know. I will be home tomorrow, so I'll have to so a post with my pictures of my latest project. Oh yeah, the few minutes I was home on Friday, I made some baby announcements for a friend.

Good night, or if you're not like me, you'll be reading this in the daytime. So, Good Morning! I'll be back later.

5 comments:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Jacki, it's two in the morning and I'm reading it!!! Bad storms woke me up. I can sympathize with the driving -- I spend yesterday driving home from Kentucky where my son goes to school. Ten hours in the car by myself! Yuk!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad all went well. Look forward to your next art project.

Sharon in NE said...

Ahh...you're a good mom!

David, Christy, Hannah and Jacob said...

So, I'm the friend she was making baby announcements for...This woman never stops! What an amazing mom and an incredibly faithful friend. I'm sure we would all agree. Thanks Jacki!

Anonymous said...

Ha! Did you watch "High School Musical 2"??? We did! It is popular with 9 & 7 year olds, too, and, thankfully, clean enough for them.