Wednesday, August 1, 2007

No internet connection yet...

and I'm banging my head against the wall. It's just been one frustration after the other. I won't complain too long or bore you with too many details, but this by far has been the most difficult move we've had. The Cable company failed, so I'm going to try DSL. I am waiting until after 7:00 to call. I know my cell phone bill is going to be horrendous this month.
The kids are not registered yet for school that starts next Wednesday. Would you believe they make you register your car before you can register the kids in school?? There are so many things the Tag office requires in order for you to register your car. We are diligently working on all that. Sigh.... I'm hoping that we can get everything taken care of before I lose my mind. The only reason I haven't already lost my mind is God must be carrying me through this. I really wanted to complain and slam the cable company the other day when they were my latest frustration. It's a good thing I didn't have internet connection. Instead I made a card. Do you know the Footprints poem? I used that stamp and watercolor pencils. I'm hoping to be able to post in the near future..... Well I'd better go. See you soon...

5 comments:

Teresa said...

I would love to see the "Footprints" card when you can show it. What a great way to handle frustration! Kudos!!!! You behaved like a "Princess". I need to hear that kind of thing for encouragement from time to time. Thanks.

I am going to pray for favor for you and trust things will begin to smooth out. It will get better and this will all be behind you... soon I hope

Be blessed Jacki,
Teresa

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Thanks for bringing us up to date on what's going on and sorry things aren't running so smoothly.
Hang in there, Jacki!

Trish D said...

I'm so sorry that all this has been so frustrating. Thank God for His precious mercies!

And on a side note, what happens when parents don't have a vehicle, but need to register THEIR kids?! Things that make you go hmmmmm...

Kathy W said...

Jacki, so sorry that this transition is so rough! I can't believe beaurcracy sometimes; I agree with Trish: what if you didn't have a car? I thought that what schools needed were proof of residency like maybe your house papers. The "footprints" poem is wonderful; I look forward to seeing your card. An extra dose of peace, patience and calm headed your way...

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear from you this evening. Sorry all is a battle, but one you will win. Look forward to seeing your art. In my prayers.