Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Happy Birthday, America!


I colored this image from Biblical Impressions last week. Last night, I picked out the ribbon and paper, in case there was a slim chance I would get to make a card in the next week. But that's all I had. No coordinating card stock or other embellishments.
I made this after my nap this afternoon (see post below) right in the middle of the family room floor. I already have the perfect recipient in mind. I will sent it to my neighbor who did a favor for me this afternoon. She lives just outside of the neighborhood and happens to own horses and it's just in time for the holiday.

Finished Card Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
Stamps: Rodeo Queen (Biblical Impressions) 1/2 price until July 8th.
Printed Paper: Blue (Keeping Memories Alive) red and white( unknown)
Cardstock: White card(Georgia Pacific)
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukenko)
Other: gingham ribbon

2 comments:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

What a great job coloring! Nice 4th of July card.

Anonymous said...

Lovely art. Have a safe trip to your new home. In my prayers for all of you.